Since the launch of Warzone Season 6, players have been demanding the developers make some changes to ground loot weapons.
Call of Duty: Warzone players are calling for major changes to be made to ground loot weapons after they have been branded “unusable”.
It’s anyones guess what ground loot weapons you’ll lay your hands on, sometimes you strike gold, whereas sometimes you’re not as lucky.
Season 6 is expected to be the last before Call of Duty Vanguard launches, so tensions are running high as players are expecting big things from this final season.
Many players have suggested that changes need to be made to the weaponry selection in ground loot as many of the weapons features in Season 5 were branded “unusable”.
Saying that, Season 5 offered a wide selection of options for players to use, although it seems like the better options were not as common as we would have hoped.
Reddit user ‘LegionOfGrixis’ took to the platform with a plea to the games devs to make some changes.
The post read “The ground loot in season 5 went from horrible to slightly less horrible but still overall trash. I don’t know if you had some random intern do it but believe me it was terrible. Thermal M60’s, ZRG’s, single shot tec 9’s etc. The list of garbage goes on and on. I cant tell you how many times I have died because my team needs help and I have nothing but a sniper to push with. Ground loot is one of the most important aspects of the game but always gets overlooked”.
LegionOfGrixis followed up with some suggestions of how they can improve this issue.
“Please do the following when it comes to ground loot.”
- “Max out the SMG mags or at least the second to last mag. Having a solid full auto smg with a bigger mag is essential to fighting CQB. Esp when you’re trying to regain and deal with loadout campers.”
- “Reduce the number of sniper spawn rates. Please idk what you’re thinking but don’t do this again. A 3 shot ZRG is useless, if you’re going to add a sniper just due the swiss or pellington but keep the spawn rates low.”
- “Stay away from thermal or high magnification sights on assault rifles. I can barely see anything between the recoil and enemies shooting back( ie fara with 4x)”
- “Stop putting red dots on shotguns. Don’t see the point of this, the hauer is slow and is a pump action, just put something like a no stock on it. Still gonna be trash but at least I can move faster”.
- “You dont have to put all meta guns in the ground loot but staple workhorses are always great, mac, bullfrog, ak etc.”
We’ve seen players mention this issue in the past too, there were particular concerns with the ground loot options featured in Season 3.
Fans can only hope that some of these changes are made, although its unclear if this will ever come into fruition.
Be sure to check back with us at Gamerficial for the latest news and updates.