Zombies fans can expect a host of new changes to arrive in the titles next update.
As the Season 4 Reloaded update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War looms closer, fans are getting ready for a host of new changes arriving in the game.
The update will bring with it lots of new content, the title will see the addition of a brand new map, Mauer Der Toten.
This new map will continue on with the games Dark Aether storyline and will also see the return of the fan favourite Mule Kick Perk.
There is also a number of new weapons planned along with much more as time goes on, however alongside these new features there will also be some changes made to a series of elements in Zombies.
Treyarch has revealed that there will be some major changes made to armour durability, enemy health and sniper rifle damage.
We will see the second portion of the Season 4 update take place on July 15 in which we can expect to see a lot of new content make its way to the game.
Treyarch has confirmed the changes that will be made in a blog post, here is what we knows so far:
“With the launch of Season Four Reloaded on July 15th, we’ll be making several fundamental changes to enemy health caps, enemy armor durability, sniper rifle critical and max damage, Pack-a-Punched melee weapon damage, and damage scaling for Equipment, Support, and Field Upgrades to turn you into an even more badass undead killing machine.”
- “Reduced enemy health caps:
- Zombies: Reduced to +100% at high rounds (down from +300%)
- Specials: Reduced to +50% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Elites: Reduced to +25% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- HVTs: Reduced to +10% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Reduced health of armor for Medium and Heavy zombies by 30%.
- Buffed sniper rifle critical damage multipliers, stock ammo, and max damage.
- Buffed melee weapon Pack-a-Punch and triple Pack-a-Punch damage multipliers.
- Equipment, Support, and Field Upgrades (Frost Blast and Energy Mine) will scale their damage evenly with this update. Equipment and Support will now be much more consistent in their ability to kill enemies, and Lethal Equipment and ground-based Support will see an increase in damage in many instances.”
The blog post went on to say “We’re also making weapons even more powerful with a new feature: Dynamic Wall Buys. In all round-based Zombies maps starting with Season Four Reloaded, Wall Buy weapons will have a chance to increase in rarity at the end of every fifth round, all the way up to Legendary. As the rounds go up, now you’ll have more weapon options to choose from!”
So fans have plenty to look forward too within the next update which should lay some interesting groundwork for Season 5 which should arrive in August.
Be sure to check back with us at Gamerficial for the latest news and updates.