A new mod for Red Dead Redemption 2 lets players take on a variety of legal jobs, such as chauffeur, ranch hand, pest control, wagon protector, postman, and dock worker. The mod, called Jobs – Expanded and Enhanced, was created by modders Bolmin and Shtivi.
To get started with the mod, you’ll need to download Scripthook and Online Content Unlocker (or Version.dll) and drop them into RDR2’s main folder. Once you’ve done that, you can install the Jobs mod files in the same place.
Once the mod is installed, you’ll find job boards in every major town in RDR2. These job boards will list six different jobs that you can take on. The jobs are:
- Chauffeur: Take some passengers from A to B, and protect them if needed.
- Ranch Hand: Do chores around ranches to earn money.
- Pest Control: Help ranches deal with animals that are causing damage to their properties and livestock.
- Wagon Protection: Make sure a wagon gets to its destination safely.
- Postman: Deliver letters to people in town.
- Dock Worker: Work at the docks in St Denis and Annesburg.
The salaries for these jobs are not historically accurate, but they do provide a decent amount of money for the time period. For example, a quick chauffeur job will net you $15, which is about $535.06 in 2023 dollars.
If you’re looking for a more laid-back experience in Red Dead Redemption 2, then the Jobs – Expanded and Enhanced mod is a great option. It allows you to take on a variety of mundane jobs that will help you earn some money and immerse yourself in the world of the game.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Jobs – Expanded and Enhanced mod:
- Adds a new layer of gameplay to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Allows you to take on a variety of different jobs.
- Provides a more laid-back experience.
- Salaries are not historically accurate.
- Some jobs may be repetitive.
Overall, the Jobs – Expanded and Enhanced mod is a great option for players who are looking for a more laid-back experience in Red Dead Redemption 2. It adds a new layer of gameplay and allows you to take on a variety of different jobs. However, the salaries are not historically accurate and some jobs may be repetitive.