Call of Duty fans who have been waiting patiently for Vanguard to release will be delighted to know that Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha will be available to PlayStation users from August 27-29.
It has just been revealed during CDL Champs the Vanguard Alpha will be arriving this weekend!
PlayStation users will be able to grab a slice of the action from August 27 through until 29 and is set to feature a series of elements from Multiplayer, Battle Royale and Gunfight.
The Call of Duty official Twitter account took to the platform with the news, the post read “Streaks in Champion Hill?! Yes., Buy armor plates, Call on Spy Planes, Get extra lives, Equip the death machine or flamethrower, Wipe the field w/ a V2”.
Lets dive into what we know so far:
- Ghost: Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can’t be shot down. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Flamenaut: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Deathmachine: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- V2 Rocket: Activates instantly, and drops a V2 Rocket, killing all players and ending the match.
- Extra Life: Gain 1 additional life for your team.
- Armor Plate: A single piece of Armor.
- Full Armor: Full set of armor plates.
- MK2 Frag Grenade: Cookable Fragmentation Grenade.
- No. 69 Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal when thrown at the body or head.
- Gammon Bomb: Impact Grenade.
- MK V Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact with the ground, releasing a lingering cloud of gear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- S-Mine 44: Proximity-triggered explosive.
However, there has not been a lot of information released regarding the games weapons although Sledgehammer Games have said that the weapons will be the same throughout each game.
There will also be four maps available for fans to explore, Courtyard, Airship, Trainyard and Market along with four Operators, Wade Jackson, Polina Petrova, Lucas Riggs and Arthur Kingsley.
The Alpha is set to launch soon and players are able to pre-download the game now, be sure to check back with us at Gamerficial for the latest news and updates.