In an exciting revelation for Call of Duty fans, insider sources from Insider Gaming have unveiled the highly anticipated title for this year’s instalment in the franchise: Modern Warfare 3 (Modern Warfare III). Developed primarily by Sledgehammer Games, in collaboration with other Call of Duty studios.
Building upon the success of its predecessor, Modern Warfare 3 will encompass an engaging campaign mode, heart-pounding multiplayer battles, intense zombie encounters, and an all-new Warzone 2 map, scheduled for release during the game’s inaugural season. Fans of the series will be delighted to know that the iconic “Las Almas” map from the Modern Warfare 2 campaign will make a grand return as Modern Warfare 3’s fully-fledged Battle Royale arena.
The zombies mode in Modern Warfare 3 is expected to raise the stakes with an upgraded experience likened to Outbreak 2.0. However, an interesting twist is in the works, as Activision contemplates whether to make the mode a part of the premium game or offer it as a free-to-play experience. The decision will undoubtedly have an impact on how players engage with the thrilling undead battles that have become a hallmark of the franchise.
Excitement is building as key dates have been announced for Modern Warfare 3’s release and testing phases:
- Beta weekend 1 (PS4/PS5): October 6, 2023 – October 10, 2023
- Beta weekend 2 (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC): October 12, 2023 – October 16, 2023
- Campaign Early Access (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC): November 2, 2023
- Full Release (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC): November 10, 2023
- Season 1 Launch / New Warzone Map: December 5, 2023