A total of five brand new modes will be making their way to Apex Legends next week during the War Games event.
Next week brings the War Games event to Apex Legends, this will see five brand new modes added to the game, these will be limited-time modes and will rotate over the two week period.
The official account for Apex Legends took to Twitter to share an announcement for the upcoming event which takes place on April 13th.
The Tweet read “Say goodbye to your precious games—Salvo’s War Games are here instead.”
“Play five rotating limited-time takeovers over two weeks. Everybody loves a little Mayhem—get out there and make Maggie proud, starting April 13.”
Say goodbye to your precious games—Salvo’s War Games are here instead. 🔥— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) April 8, 2021
Play five rotating limited-time takeovers over two weeks. Everybody loves a little Mayhem—get out there and make Maggie proud, starting April 13. pic.twitter.com/XT1NPQFa65
What are the five new modes?
- Armor Regen Mode – This mode will automatically charge players shields when they are not under fire.
- Killing Time Mode – This mode is when the time left in each round will be reduced every time by a locked amount when a player in the game dies.
- Auto-Banners Mode – This mode will automatically grab a dead legend’s banner if your teammates die.
- Ultra-Zones Mode – Will give three hot points located on the map for players to battle over.
- Second Chance Mode – This will issue each player once per match with a free respawn.
Be sure you don’t miss out in taking part in the War Games Event, it will begin on April 13th and come to and end on April 27th. Be sure to check back with us at Gamerficial for the latest news and updates.