Players have been busy creating some pretty impressive greenhouses on their islands!
The latest craze sweeping the Animal Crossing community is the addition of greenhouses and plant shops to our islands and they actually look amazing!
You can create your very own too, so if you love plants stay tuned we’ve got you covered with everything you need to add one to your own island.
You can create your own greenhouse with a few simple steps, the most important things you need are of course, a bunch of plants. The more the better, so be sure to collect as many as you can to add to your botanical theme.
Simple panels are often used in these designs to create the glass window effect, to do this all you need to do is find your favourite glass design or you can even make your own. Once you’ve picked out your design you can then customise your simple panels and add the design.
If you’ve got all the essentials and can’t wait to start creating but not sure where to start, then we’ve got you covered with some inspiration and some of the best greenhouse designs we’ve seen!
Read More: Animal Crossing: The Most Insane Beach Ideas
- MW2 And Warzone 2 Will Have Tradeable Weapon Skins According To New Leaks
- Take-Two CEO Talks About GTA 6 For The First Time After Fans Pushed For More Details
- Everything We Know About Modern Warfare 2’s Multiplayer Beta
- Vanguard Players Claim They Are Being Overlooked By Activision
- Saints Row Will Have A “Unique” Fast Travel Feature
This page most likely contains affiliate links to things such as Amazon Associates, this means if you use one of our link we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This helps keep our website running.