A leaker has recently claimed to know the complete list of missions from the upcoming DMZ mode in Modern Warfare 2, previous rumours had speculated the mode but it wasn’t officially confirmed until during the COD Next event which took place in September.
There still hasn’t been a great deal of information revealed about the upcoming DMZ mode, however we do know that the mode will have the ability to support up to 100 players.
Now, just weeks before the game’s official launch, a leaker has revealed a list of all of the missions which are said to be included in the game, Twitter user ‘cod_sploitzimgz’ took to the platform to share the missions.
The post read “DMZ Challenges” and included a link to Pastebin which featured a list off the leaked missions.
The missions listed are:
- Extract enemy grunt weapons
- Capture Sam sites
- Extract cash in one match
- Extract a hail storm
- Kill a boss and extract their weapon case
- Extract will a full backpack
- Empty vehicles of gas
- Extract with different lethals or tacticals
- Kill grunts in hydro using a shotgun
- Kill riot shield grunts
- Kill special forces
- Extract liquor bottles
- Kill grunts at long range
- Kill grunts in oilfield using a sniper rifle
- Kill operators with an assault rifle
- Kill operators
- Kill operators in Quarry
- Kill operators with an SMG
- Kill grunts with headshots using a pistol
- Travel to different POIs in one match
- Wipe sqauds
- Extract operator dog dags
- Complete elimination contracts
- Hack UAV towers
- Complete hunt contracts
- Enter different vehicle types in one match
- Destroy vehicles
Of course we must take this information with a pinch of salt until official confirmation has been made.
But in the meantime be sure to check back with us at Gamerficial for the latest news and updates.